Uncategorized

« Previous Entries

Propane and Odor Fade

Monday, September 20th, 2010

Lisa Dejong, The Flint Journal Six children, ranging from 2 to 19 years of age, were killed when this rural Michigan house exploded early on the morning of September 3, 2005. If you use propane in your home or business, this kind of incident could happen to you. Here’s what you need to know about […]

Lives in the Balance

Monday, June 21st, 2010

Notre Dame Magazine, Summer 2009 FAMILY FRIEND GENE BOSCO AND BOB ROCHE (BACKGROUND).   Louise bends to stroke Bob Roche’s hair and murmur into his ear. “Robert,” she says softly, dropping the T in the French version of his name. “We have company.” Their eyes meet for a moment. Louise smiles adoringly at her husband […]

Klutz Nation

Saturday, April 24th, 2010

I recently discovered an alarming resource on the web — the US Consumer Product Safety Commission’s National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (NEISS). It’s a sort of almanac of ouch.

« Previous Entries